Bayview Country House Bed & Breakfast, located in a tranquil setting overlooking Loughros Bay, 800m from the tweed heritage town of Ardara. The area is an ideal base for touring the majestic scenery that Donegal has to offer.
Bayview Country House is a Galtee Breakfast Award Winner.
Choice of breakfasts available all served with home-made prize-winning bread and scones.
Bayview Country House Is a member of B. & B. Ireland and recommended by the Frommer Guide
Nearby Bayview Country House:
• Within walking distance of Owenea Salmon river
• 7 minute drive to Narin Blue Flag beach
• 10 minute drive to Narin and Portnoo 18 Hole Golf Course
• Kilclooney Portal Dolmen
• Doon Fort
• Clooney Wood
• Many and varied walking trails
• half hour drive to Slieve League Cliffs
• 1 hour from Glenveagh National Park
Situated amidst spectacular scenery, Ardara, County Donegal is famous for its hand-made crafts and traditional Irish Music pubs and is a central base for touring the North-West.
Tel: 074 95 41145
International Tel: 00353 74 95 41145