What data do we collect?
Ardara.ie collects the following data:
- Ardara.ie collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use the website.
- Ardara.ie may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. For instance, we may monitor the most popular pages on the site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. Ardara.ie may display this statistical information publicly or provide it to others. However, we do not collect personally-identifying information.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide data to Ardara.ie when you:
- Fill out a contact form or email us. We collect your details so that we can reply to you.
- Sign up for our Newsletter.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Reply to your email or send our Newsletter to subscribers.
What are your data protection rights?
Ardara.ie would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ardara.ie for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ardara.ie correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ardara.ie to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ardara.ie erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ardara.ie restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ardara.ie’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ardara.ie transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ardara.ie has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Commission.