Church of Ireland- Ardara Circuit

The present Parish Church in Ardara was built in 1833. The Parish was amalgamated with Glenties from 1924-1960, with Glencolmcille in 1953 and with Iniskeel, Glenties and Leitirmacaward in 1984. Ardara and Killybegs were amalgamated in 1960 and separated in 1984 when Killybegs joined with Inver Group. 

Churches

Ardara – St Connall Times Of Service: Sunday @ 10.15am Holy Communion: First Sunday Of The MonthInniskeel Sundays @ 10.45pmGlencolumbkille – St Columba Sunday @ 12pmGlenties Feb, April, June, August, October, December @ 9.30pmLettermacaward Jan, March, May, July, September, November @ 12pmClergy / Contact: Rev. Robert Wray The Rectory Ardara Co Donegal The Wood School: Principal Mrs. Laraine Long 074-9541539