Local Ardara based councillor Anthony Molloy has sent the following information to ardara.ie:
1. The Carrickacleave road has got a finished road dressing in the past week and l will push for more work on that road in the next programme
2. Got the Wood Road to Monargan on the Roads Programme, particularly been pushing to get that turn at Paddy O’Rourke’s addressed, will keep pushing this one.
3. Magumna Road from Peter Oliver’s to John McGrath’s is being tarred starting September 21st.
4. The Bog Road from Melly’s to Brennan’s will then be tarred next.
5. Got 53,000 euros for Pearse Road ,this includes improved footpaths, dished crosspoints and surface repair.
6. Got 91,000 euros for Glengesh Road for remedial works to repair embankment slippage .
7. Got hedgecutting in progress at present in the parish and have been in constant contact with the roads engineer to deal with pothole issues around the place