We are beyond delighted to announce that we have made our target. We have enough to pay for treatment and for the flights to the hospital in India. We cannot say thank you enough to everyone. Our dinner dance was a huge success. We had such a fabulous night and raised €4,000 from the dance, raffle and auction, which has enabled us to reach our target.
The winners of the auction are:
- Kate Scott – Beauty Hamper €220
- Joe Molloy – Painting by Dermot O’Donnell €600
- Patrick McGrath – Donegal Jersey €45
- Stephen McKelvey – Golf Lot €500
- Siobhan McGinley – Celtic Trip €101
- Columba & Owen Harkin – Jim McGuiness Kit €500
There are a couple more events that have already been organised for us that are yet to come, and any monies raised from these will go towards paying for any additional days that Paul may need in India after the 36 days the treatment fee covers. Any monies left over after we return will be split up and payed back into local charities.
Once again, we cannot thank everyone enough for their generosity and support in raising these funds, it truly has been amazing. We leave for India on the 11th of October.
INDIA HERE WE COME!!! Let’s kick this MS.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~